What is behind ? Are there natural treatments?
What is fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder characterized by severe pain and tiredness.
There are 18 potentially painful points on the body, which help the doctor to confirm the diagnosis.
The disease mainly affects women.
To date, there is no medical treatment to cure fibromyalgia. Treatment focuses on pain reduction.
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms differ from person to person, the main ones being:
- Chronic muscle or joint pain.
- Sleep disorders.
- Nervous system disturbances.
- Mood disorders.
What are the causes?
The main cause of fibromyalgias is the emotional saturation of the nervous system.
A person who stores too many emotions, who is not going to see inside him or herself, is more likely to develop the disease.
There is a triggering event, but it is not the main cause: it is the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
Patients have usually suffered many traumas, from birth or even before.
Fibromyalgia is a scream of alarm from the body, to encourage one to look within.
What is the symbolic meaning of fibromyalgia?
The symbolism of the syndrome varies for everyone.
- Difficulty in accepting one’s emotions is a constant.
- There may be a feeling of not measuring up.
- A lack of love is common.
- The disease finds fertile ground in people who live out of step with their true nature: who know deep down that they have strayed from their life path.
- One often finds the regret of having grown up too fast, coupled with a fear of moving forward.
- The difficulty of being oneself often comes back, caused by the rigor of being “right”.
- The sick persons tend to forget themselves, and unconsciously blame themselves.
What natural treatment?
What are the solutions for finding inner peace?
The following ideas are complementary ideas to try, but they do not replace medical treatment.
Emotional support is essential.
Many emotions are blocked and form a bottleneck in the nervous system.
An external help is necessary to :
- Release the heaviest traumas.
- Gain awareness.
- Learn to manage emotions.
Sport and daily activity are well known to doctors as they relieve fibromyalgia pain and symptoms.
30 minutes of activity per day is recommended.
Regular acupuncture sessions can help with relief and better sleep.
They are an energetic complement to introspection.
A body that does not get the food it needs is loading with toxins.
These toxins will accentuate the symptoms.
A healthy diet is therefore recommended.
Calendula flowers have shown a propensity to soothe fibromyalgia pain.
Again, this is an accompaniment to emotional therapy.
What to do if you have fibromyalgia?
This syndrome is mainly caused by emotional overload.
The priority is to look within, and at the same time to take care of the other bodies: physical, energetic, spiritual.
I can help you emotionally if you suffer from fibromyalgia.