What is behind ? Are there natural treatments?
What is fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder characterized by severe pain and tiredness.
There are 18 potentially painful points on the body, which help the doctor to confirm the diagnosis.
The disease mainly affects women.
To date, there is no medical treatment to cure fibromyalgia. Treatment focuses on pain reduction.
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms differ from person to person, the main ones being:
- Chronic muscle or joint pain.
- Sleep disorders.
- Nervous system disturbances.
- Mood disorders.
What are the causes?
The main cause of fibromyalgias is the emotional saturation of the nervous system.
A person who stores too many emotions, who is not going to see inside him or herself, is more likely to develop the disease.
There often is a triggering event, but it is not the main cause: it is the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
Patients have usually suffered many traumas, from birth or even before.
Fibromyalgia is a scream of alarm from the body, to encourage one to look within.
What is the symbolic meaning of fibromyalgia?
The symbolism of the syndrome can be:
- Physical pain is the result of an accumulation of emotional pain.
- Difficulty in accepting my emotions is a constant.
- There may be a feeling of not measuring up, or a lack of self-esteem.
- A lack of love is common, especially in relation to other siblings.
- The disease finds fertile ground in people who live out of step with their true nature: who know deep down that they have strayed from their life path.
- I often regret having grown up too fast, coupled with a fear of moving forward.
- Pain is an unconscious way of attracting the attention, and therefore the love of others.
- The difficulty of being myself often comes back, caused by the rigor of being “right”.
- The sick persons tend to forget themselves, and unconsciously blame themselves.
What natural treatment?
What are the solutions for finding inner peace?
The following ideas are complementary ideas to try, but they do not replace medical treatment.
Emotional support is essential.
Many emotional wounds are blocked and form a bottleneck in the nervous system.
An external help is necessary to :
- Explore the heaviest traumas.
- Gain awareness.
- Accept emotions.
- Learn to love and accept myself completely.
Sport and daily activity are well known to doctors as they relieve fibromyalgia pain and symptoms.
The equivalent of at least 30 minutes of walking per day is recommended.
Regular acupuncture sessions can help with relief and better sleep.
They are an energetic complement to introspection.
A body that receives inappropriate food will become loaded with toxins, which will accentuate the symptoms.
A healthy diet is recommended.
In addition, there are certain foods and herbs that can help with fibromyalgia pain:
- Joshua tree.
- Vitamin B1.
What are the natural remedies for fibromyalgia?
This syndrome is mainly caused by emotional overload.
The priority is to look within myself, and at the same time to take care of the other bodies: physical, energetic, spiritual.
I can help you emotionally if you suffer from fibromyalgia.