The profession of the future that shakes up the codes.
What is intuition?
Intuition is the ability to access more data.
It is based on the principle that information is everywhere, and that everyone can receive it.
This is the principle of radio: the airwaves are in the air, all you need is a decoder to listen to it.
What is intuitive counselling?
The intuitive coach sees beyond appearances, and can work on different levels: physical, energetic, emotional.
He or she has developed the ability to access subtle information, to :
- Find a solution to a problem.
- Anticipate risks.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Resolve conflicts.
- Access unavailable information.
What does an intuitive counsellor do?
- Learn about the difficulties and challenges.
- Identify root causes of problems.
- Suggest possibilities.
- Identify the best candidate for a job.
- Identify nutrient deficiencies for an athlete.
- Identify the ideal price.
- Identify that a person is not fulfilled in his or her position, and suggest options to restore harmony.
- Identify which crop would be best suited to a type of soil.
It is then up to those who receive the advice to implement it or not.
How to become an intuitive consultant?
Everyone has the ability to become an intuitive counselor.
All you need is a deep introspection and the awakening of your intuition.
Several skills are required for this position:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Confidence in one’s intuition.
Who can benefit from intuitive coaching?
Both individuals and professionals can benefit.
Intuitive consulting puts things into perspective.
This doesn’t mean blindly applying the advice received: its relevance should be checked before implementing it.
Businesses can gain from it to identify the right solutions that can serve the greatest number of employees.
Can the intuitive coach be wrong?
Yes. No one can claim that their intuition is 100% reliable.
Intuitive reliability depends on the degree of introspection done beforehand.
The more emotionally liberated a person is, the less likely it is that an emotion will interfere.
A good dose of humility is needed to do this job.
What is an intuitive advisor?
This is a person who has developed a high level of intuition, and knows how to make people or companies benefit from it.
If you are looking for an intuitive coach, you can contact me.