Whoever repeats “Schüssler salts” 10 times without mistake wins a present! 😄
Who is Doctor Schüssler?
Dr Schuessler was a German homeopathic physician who lived in the 19th century.
He studied at length the impact of mineral salts on the balance of the cells of the human body.
As a result of his work, he identified twelve mineral substances that stimulate cell life.
He named them Schuessler salts.
List of Schuessler’s salts
- Calcium fluoratum (calcium fluoride).
- Calcium phosphoricum (calcium phosphate).
- Ferrum phosphoricum (iron phosphate).
- Kalium chloratum (potassium chloride).
- Kalium phosphoricum (potassium phosphate).
- Kalium sulfuricum (potassium sulphate).
- Magnesium phosphoricum (magnesium phosphate).
- Natrium chloratum (sodium chloride).
- Natrium phosphoricum (sodium phosphate).
- Natrium sulfuricum (sodium sulphate).
- Silicea (silica).
- Calcium sulfuricum (calcium sulphate).
The benefits of Schuessler’s tissue salts
They act at two levels.
Mineral salts are essential for good physical health, in particular :
Schuessler biochemic cell salts are used to make up for deficiencies in the body, despite high dilution.
Like homeopathy, cell salts are energy remedies.
If the cells need these substances, they can fulfill their needs.
In other words, receiving energetic information is equivalent to absorbing a physical substance.
It is the combined physical and energetic action of Schussler’s salts that makes them so effective.
How to take Schüessler salts?
They are presented in tablet form or in solution.
The solution is ideal, hence the interest in dissolving the tablets in mineral water.
Drinking a few sips throughout the day helps to improve assimilation.
How to choose Schuessler salts?
Like homeopathic medicines and dietary supplements, it is difficult to identify the salt the body needs.
The most valuable tool for selection is the felt sense.
It allows to ask the body directly which salts to take, when, and how much.
Salts are often needed to accompany a self-healing process.
What are Schuessler salts?
They are a set of 12 mineral salts that promote cellular health.
They were selected by the inspired Dr. Schüessler.