Tired of polluting your body when you take care of it? 😄
What are cosmetics?
Cosmetics include all bathroom products:
- Soaps and shower gels.
- Shaving or depilatory products.
- Lip stick.
What is the risk?
Cosmetic products are full of harmful products, which easily penetrate the body.
Manufacturers use many synthetic ingredients in their compositions. However, studies on their toxicity are insufficient.
Today, cosmetics are the main reason for the accumulation of toxins in my body (ahead of food and pollution).
This contributes to the development of diseases.
List of toxic components
Here is a list of the ingredients (their synthetic versions) that are the worst for your health:
- AMYL CINNAMAL: overloads the liver.
- ANISE ALCOHOL: allergen.
- BACILLUS FERMENT: carcinogenic.
- BENZYL CINNAMATE: weakens the blood.
- BHA: endocrine disruptor.
- DECYL ALCOHOL: damages the liver; inhibits the nervous system.
- DIMETHICONE: damages the skin.
- DIMETHICONOL: damages neurons.
- DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE: damages the skin; contaminates the blood; accumulates in the scalp.
- ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE: endocrine disruptor; damages the brain.
- EUGENOL: brain damage.
- FORMIC ACID: carcinogenic.
- HC BLUE NO. 12: Damages the scalp.
- HOMOSALATE: disrupts heart function; skin damage.
- HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN PG-PROPYL METHYLSILANEDIOL: carcinogenic.
- LACTOBACILLUS/MANGOSTEEN PERICARP FERMENT FILTRATE: destroys the nervous system.
- LAURETH-2: damages eyes and liver.
- LAURETH-10: damages the liver and heart; weakens the nails.
- LECITHINAMIDE DEA: contaminates the blood.
- LIMONENE: allergen.
- LINALOOL OXIDE: damages the liver.
- NERYL ACETATE: damages the heart.
- PHENOXYETHANOL: damages the liver.
- SODIUM CHLORIDE: dries out the skin.
- SODIUM GLUCONATE: damages the intestines.
- SODIUM MONOFLUOROPHOSPHATE: damages gums and bones.
- P-PHENYLENEDIAMINE: damages the spleen.
- PEG-4 RAPESEEDAMIDE: damages the liver.
- PHYTOSTERYL OLEATE: damages the brain.
- POLYISOPRENE: damages the spleen.
- PROPYLPARABEN: endocrine disruptor; destroys the liver.
- SH-POLYPEPTIDE-7: destroys skin cells.
- SORBETH-30 TETRAOLEATE: damages the liver and the spleen.
- THENOYL METHIONATE: damages the nervous system.
- TRIDECETH-8 CARBOXYLIC ACID: damages the skin.
This does not mean that all the other compounds are good for health. However, these are the most harmful, to be avoided absolutely.
How can I protect myself?
Fortunately, there are several natural solutions to avoid contaminating myself.
Use my body’s intelligence
My body naturally knows what is good for me and what is not.
It can steer me away from toxic cosmetics.
When I go shopping, I can use the felt sense to find out which product is best for me.
Make my own DIY cosmetics
I can easily design my own natural cosmetics: soap, shampoo, toothpaste etc.
Thus, I choose the list of ingredients.
I can also make therapeutic recipes, which heal me at the same time.
The liver is the body’s waste processing plant.
A liver full of chemicals cannot do its job of eliminating pollutants properly.
It is essential to begin a liver detox, before proceeding to detoxify other areas of the body.
Reduce my consumption of cosmetics
While some cosmetics are necessary (soap, shampoo, toothpaste), others are not necessarily useful.
Brands manipulate our unconscious mind to sell us a whole range of products. In particular, they play on our fears.
- Cream: fear of aging.
- Make-up: fear of not being loved.
- Deodorant: fear of smelling bad.
- Perfume: fear of not seducing.
Also, maybe I need deodorant because my body isn’t working properly: I sweat too much.
In all cases, it’s best to explore the root causes. Very often, these are emotional wounds.
I’m discovering how to deal with my emotions.
How can I protect myself from toxic ingredients in cosmetics?
Today, most industrially manufactured hygiene and care products are dangerous for my health.
Even so-called natural (organic) cosmetics are not without danger.
From now on, I can use my intuition to get away from products that are not suitable for me.