It’s not what you’d expect, but it is! 😄
A well-kept secret
Raspberries may be a well-known and delicious fruit, but the rest of the plant has not yet said its last word.
Raspberry leaves, preferably fresh, are consumed as an herbal tea.
- Vitamins C and E.
- Gallic acid.
- Ellagic acid.
Its properties go well with those of nettle.
Raspberry leaf is especially appreciated by the female genital tract and thyroid.
This shrub has traditionally been used for the following properties:
For which disease?
Raspberry leaves have shown promising results in cases of :
- Heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Human papillomavirus infection.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Irregular menstruation.
- Graves’ disease.
- Premenstrual syndrome.
- Endometrial hyperplasia.
- Ovarian cyst.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency.
- Postpartum depression.
- Urinary tract infection.
The infused leaf is especially appreciated by the female reproductive system.
It helps to :
- Regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Strengthen reproductive organs.
- Support the endocrine system.
- Encourage pregnancy.
- Prevent miscarriage.
- Prepare and facilitate childbirth.
- Produce quality breast milk.
While this plant can promote health, it alone cannot heal.
Most illnesses or reproductive disorders are caused by emotional wounds.
When I heal myself emotionally, I stimulate my body’s self-healing process.
I can discover how to deal with my emotions.
What are the medicinal benefits of raspberry leaf?
It is great for:
- Supporting the female reproductive system.
- Strengthening the thyroid gland.
- Protecting against oxidative stress.