Selling seawater at that price? I smell a scam! 😄
What is Quinton plasma?
Quinton water, Quinton plasma or Quinton serum is a sterilized seawater =obtained under specific conditions.
It is particularly rich in :
- Trace elements.
René Quinton was a French biologist and physiologist who studied the optimal conditions for cell function.
In the early 20th century, he came to two conclusions:
- The ideal environment for cells health is found in the ocean.
- There are strong similarities between the chemical composition of blood plasma and seawater.
In 1905, he came up with Quinton plasma, and carried out various experiments on animals and then human beings.
By injecting seawater into the blood of cholera patients, he obtained significant results.
In 1907, he opened a marine dispensary in Paris. It was an immediate success.
After falling into oblivion, Quinton plasmas are now back in the spotlight.
Quinton water manufacturing process
Quinton water is no ordinary seawater.
René Quinton’s rigorous process requires the purest possible water, extracted :
- At depths of several dozen meters, usually in energetic sites in France, off the Atlantic Ocean.
- In a natural vortex rich in phytoplankton and bioavailable minerals.
- In a pollution-free environment.
The recovered water is then cold-microfiltered to eliminate microorganisms.
How to use it?
While René Quinton favored injections of his plasma over 100 years ago, they are now banned in most countries.
Marine plasma is no longer considered a medicine, but a dietary supplement:
- Orally (in this case, leave the Quinton water in the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing).
- Applied locally (nose, skin, eyes).
It is available in various forms:
Hypertonic or isotonic?
There are 2 types of Quinton waters on the market:
- Hypertonic: pure seawater (33 grams of mineral salts per liter).
- Isotonic: seawater diluted with spring water to bring it down to the salinity of human plasma (9 grams of mineral salts per liter).
If I swallow it, it’s better to take hypertonic Quinton water, which is more concentrated. My body will naturally release excess minerals.
On the other hand, for subcutaneous or intravenous injections, it’s better to take isotonic water.
When should I take it?
A vial of hypertonic Quinton serum can be taken at any time of day.
It doesn’t matter whether I drink water before or after.
The ideal is to use my felt sense to know when I need it.
- Under 2 years of age.
- No more than one vial of Quinton hypertonic per day.
Quinton water has shown significant results since its launch.
It’s common to have mineral and trace element deficiencies and not know it.
Quinton plasma remineralizes me in many elements.
However, it’s advisable to undertake a gentle liver detox before supplementing, so that my liver can easily eliminate excess minerals.
For what conditions?
Quinton therapeutic water supplementation has shown promising results in cases of :
- Type 2 diabetes.
- Venous insufficiency.
- Chronic pain.
- Intense sports training.
- Sleep disorders.
- Disease prevention.
When at the bottom of the sea, in a vortex, the water is naturally energized.
Quinton water does not lose its minerals over time. On the other hand, it quickly loses its high vibrations during the extraction, filtration and storage process.
Fortunately, there are techniques available to energize the water I drink.
Quinton water: miracle or scam?
Miracle! Provided I don’t take it at any time and in excess.
That’s why it’s important to know how to communicate with my body to find out what I need.
Quinton is a concentrate of essential trace elements and minerals that enable me to make up for deficiencies.