Everyone has intuitions.
But some seem to have more than others.
How to awaken your intuition?
What is intuition?
The definition of intuition is: an immediate non-rational knowledge.
A kind of sixth sense that cannot be explained, allowing us to sense.
In other words, an extrasensory ability that uses neither analysis nor conscious reasoning.
Intuition can manifest itself in several forms:
- Feelings in the body.
It is also called instinct, premonition, hunch, gut feeling or flair.
Example: Carol feels that her grandmother needs her. She calls her, and indeed her grandmother has just had a fall.
How to know if I have intuition?
Each person is intuitive to different levels.
- A food makes me want to eat it.
- When I have to choose between two options, one calls to me more than the other.
- When I meet someone, I have a pleasant or unpleasant feeling.
- When I enter a new place, I feel something.
- Sometimes I think of someone, and that person contacts me soon after.
- Others think I have good ideas.
- I can sense that something is wrong, but I don’t know exactly what.
- I feel as if I can sometimes read the thoughts or emotions of those around me.
- I have premonitions that come true.
- I receive messages, without really knowing where they come from.
- My body tells me exactly what to eat.
- If I can’t fall asleep, I can know the cause, and how to get back to sleep.
- I channel clear messages. I know exactly who is talking to me.
- I am intuitively guided at any time in life, if I wish.
How can I develop my intuitive skills?
The good news is that we all have the potential to reach the advanced level.
It takes time, it takes energy and it takes will, but it is possible.
How can it be done?
The keys are emotions.
The more I work on myself, the more I explore the wounds of my past, the more my supraconscious capacities will awaken: intuition, feeling, telepathy, etc.
Introspection is essential to develop intuition.
Blocked emotions prevent us from being ourselves, and in particular :
- Fear of being rejected or abandoned when expressing our sensitivity.
- The shame of being different.
- Fear of being wrong in our intuitions, of not being believed.
- The fear of losing control.
These emotions often take us back to childhood episodes. These are the wounds which should to be healed.
Then, intuition can gradually unfold, if we trust it.
Being intuitive means trusting your heart rather than your head.
Universal knowledge is contained within each of our cells.
What if my intuition is wrong?
Intuition can be unreliable.
This leads many people to lose confidence in their inner sensing.
In fact, intuition always leads us to the best option for us.
This is not necessarily the easiest or most pleasant path.
Example: John hesitates between 2 paths. He instinctively takes the one on the right. This is a dead end. John is angry with himself for trusting himself. This rage takes him back to his childhood, when his mother did not trust him. He did not take the shortest route, but he had the opportunity to understand this wound.
Intuition is always right, except when emotion interferes.
How to improve your intuition?
Intuition is a natural ability of the human being to receive more information.
This infinite source is the life that guides us to the best path.
This well of wisdom is often blocked by stones: these are the emotions, which should be understood and healed.
In order for the source to flow again, introspection is necessary.
In my forthcoming book “How to reignite your star”, I explain how to free ourselves from the emotions that block our intuitions.