Everyone has intuitions.
But some seem to have more than others.
How to awaken your intuition?
What is intuition?
The definition of intuition is: an immediate non-rational knowledge.
A kind of sixth sense that cannot be explained, allowing us to sense.
In other words, an extrasensory ability that uses neither analysis nor conscious reasoning.
Intuition can manifest itself in several forms:
- Feelings in the body.
It is also called instinct, premonition, hunch, gut feeling or flair.
Carol feels that her grandmother needs her. She calls her, and indeed her grandmother has just had a fall.
How to know if I have intuition?
Each person is intuitive to different levels.
- A food makes me want to eat it.
- When I have to choose between two options, one calls to me more than the other.
- When I meet someone, I have a pleasant or unpleasant feeling.
- When I enter a new place, I feel something.
- Sometimes I think of someone, and that person contacts me soon after.
- Others think I have good ideas.
- I can sense that something is wrong, but I don’t know exactly what.
- I feel as if I can sometimes read the thoughts or emotions of those around me.
- I have premonitions that come true.
- I receive messages, without really knowing where they come from.
- My body tells me exactly what to eat.
- If I can’t fall asleep, I can know the cause, and how to get back to sleep.
- I channel clear messages. I know exactly who is talking to me.
- I am intuitively guided at any time in life, if I wish.
How can I develop my intuitive skills?
The good news is that we all have the potential to reach the advanced level.
It takes time, it takes energy and it takes will, but it is possible.
How can I do? The keys are emotions.
The more I work on myself, the more I explore the wounds of my past, the more my supraconscious capacities will awaken: intuition, feeling, telepathy, etc.
Introspection is essential to develop my intuition.
Emotional memories prevent me from being myself, and in particular :
- Fear of being rejected or abandoned when expressing my sensitivity.
- Shame of being different.
- Fear of being wrong in my intuitions, of not being believed.
- Fear of losing control.
These emotions often take me back to childhood episodes. These are the wounds which should be healed.
Then, my intuition can gradually unfold, if I trust it.
Being intuitive means trusting my heart rather than my head.
Universal knowledge is contained within each of my cells.
What if my intuition is wrong?
Intuition can be unreliable.
This leads many people to lose confidence in their inner sensing.
In fact, intuition always leads me to the best option for me.
This is not necessarily the easiest or most pleasant path.
John hesitates between 2 paths. He instinctively takes the one on the right. This is a dead end. John is angry for trusting himself. This rage takes him back to his childhood, when his mother did not trust him. He did not take the shortest route, but he had the opportunity to explore this wound.
Intuition is always right, except when emotion interferes.
How to improve my intuition?
Intuition is a natural ability of the human being to receive more information.
Life is guiding me towards the best path.
This well of wisdom is often blocked by stones: my emotions, which should be accepted.
In order for the source to flow again, introspection is necessary.