How to easily prepare a natural healing bar of soap?
For 500g of solid soap:
- 360g organic oils.
- 47 g of caustic soda (without additives).
- 90 g of filtered, distilled or mineral water.
- 5 g of vitamin E.
- 7 g of clay.
- A few drops of essential oils.
- Ground or chopped medicinal plants.
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Silicone molds.
- Of superior quality.
- With medicinal properties.
Here are the oils recommended for soap making.
- Jojoba oil.
- Black seed oil.
- Macadamia oil.
- Avocado oil.
- Sesame oil.
- Tamanu oil.
- Neem oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Sunflower oil.
- Hemp oil.
- Olive oil.
- Argan oil.
- Pumpkin oil.
- Walnut oil.
- Sweet almond oil.
- Shea butter.
What is vitamin E for?
It has several benefits for the body:
All types of clays are suitable.
I use this white clay, with exceptional therapeutic properties.
The main interests of clay are to :
- Absorb toxins.
- Nourish with trace elements.
Which essential oils ?
Essential oils have the therapeutic properties of the plants from which they are derived, as well as their deodorizing scent.
To prepare a DIY soap, here are the recommended essences:
- Egyptian geranium.
- Lemon-scented gum.
Which medicinal plants?
Here are the best plants for soap, with nutritive properties for the skin:
- Centella asiatica.
- Yellow laurel.
- Ginkgo biloba.
Honey is not an essential ingredient, however its properties for the skin are remarkable:
It is advisable to select an artisanal organic honey with a high energy.
To select essential oils, herbs and honey, you can use the muscle test.
Your body knows exactly what you need, so you might as well ask it directly.
Home-made soap making
Ready to roll up your sleeves?
- In a stainless steel or glass container, pour the caustic soda into the water. Be careful, sodium hydroxide heats up when in contact with water! Avoid contact with the skin during the chemical reaction. Mix, then let cool.
- At the same time, combine the oils, warmed if necessary to obtain a liquid consistency.
- Mix the oil with the soda + water, when all ingredients are at room temperature.
- Mix until you obtain a creamy consistency, neither too liquid nor too thick.
- Add the other ingredients: clay, vitamin E, essential oils, medicinal plants, honey.
- Pour the mixture into the silicone molds, previously placed on a tray.
- Remove from the mold once dry, after 24 or 48 hours.
- Let the soaps dry for 1 month.
To the shower!
DIY : recipe for therapeutic soap
While the instructions are simple, it is advisable to use the muscle test to select the best ingredients.
Then, you will enjoy a personalized and therapeutic natural soap of superior quality.