In addition to being inhabited by mermaids and whales, it embraces us with its wonderful flows.
The sea has a sacred dimension in most civilisations.
Its immensity, depth and mystery have always attracted human beings.
Mythology is full of legends linked to the sea.
Waters are the source of life. They are indispensable to the Earth.
The oceans are far from having revealed all their magic.
Benefits of the seas
People benefit from contact with the ocean more than they think.
Taking a dip for a few minutes a week is good for health.
Seawater is full of minerals, trace elements and other particles that revitalise the body.
The skin absorbs exactly what the body needs.
Drinking one glass of seawater per month strengthens the immune system.
The sun, moon, rain, thunder and ocean currents energize the oceans all the time.
Swimming is revitalizing.
The body is recharged with energy by the waves.
The simple proximity of the water makes us feel better.
The sea has a purifying effect.
It helps to cleanse oneself emotionally.
Emotions leave behind burdens that water helps to evacuate.
This is why it is advisable to take a sea bath after intense emotional work or a therapeutic session.
Some of the ocean’s secrets
- Many marine species are yet to be discovered. Some aquatic plants are thousands of years old.
- Waves contain enough energy to cover the needs of the world today.
- Dolphins can sense the presence of a human being from several kilometres away.
- Some whales can eat up to 30 tons of food a day.
- Sharks can sense human emotions.
- Seaweed can harness marine energy.
The benefits of the sea are numerous.
It is in the interest of human beings to care for and honor the ocean.
We can start with gratitude.